Welcome to my blog

This is my journey



Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Baby turtles!

I went to the cemetary today. I took my dad out there to see where we buried Mason and where i want to be buried, at the foot of my child. It was weird to me to think this is where i will be laid to rest one day. I havent really thought that far ahead in my future. I put the wreath my aunt Martha made that has flowers in it from when we renewed our vows. I also took some pictures for Jaramie to see. I need to go to Emerson and pick the baby a headstone and pick out a bench with my aunt Jeannie with Masons name on it. It really makes me happy that she is doing this for us. I like seeing people acknowledge him.





We went to the mall today and had a great time. Stef and the kids came. It was sweet to wheel my dad in a wheel chair through the mall while the kids took turns riding in his lap. Jace really enjoyed hanging with papa Kenny. Dad told us he would buy us something but Stef and i could not find anything hardly, end of the summer shopping stinks! We had fun though and
wish times like that were more often.




We leave for Mexico on sat morning!!! I have been packing and im ready to get to the beach and write Masons name in 5the sand. I made a shadow box with the Masons pictures, blanket, and hosp bracelet. I also made a gift for my brother, its a shadow box. Shanes wedding is going to be amazing. My cousin just got back from royal playa. She said it was nice down there. We all need a break. Even Stef does, bless her heart. They got into an accident when they went to a baseball game in memphis. I was with the kids. I am so glad that they are ok. Her car is going to have to go in the shop. She is also about to start school. So we are all excited about Mexico. Brandi has made tye-dye shirts we all have to wear. They say wedding crashers. Good for pics.





We hatched out about ten baby turtles! We watched them break open the eggs and run out. They were the size of quaters. If my computer was working i would have put the pics along with the florida pics. I will as soon as i can. It was so sweet. Jaramie amazes me, he really loves the simple things in life.





I am so glad to be working again. I missed it! I felt that i had abandoned my children. I have had a great response from my wonderful clients. I really love coloring hair.



I am not feeling well this afternoon. Maybe some stress/anxiety about trivial things. I have comteplated going to a local support group for mothers who experienced loss. They meet once a month. I will check in to it when we get back.



Thanks to God for everything he has provided me in this life!

No comments:

Post a Comment