Welcome to my blog

This is my journey



Monday, August 2, 2010

Shopping

I went to the mall by myself for the first time since April. It was great!! I forgot how much i love to shop. The downside is that both times i went someone asked how the baby was. We kept my niece and nephew for my sister and brother-in-law while they went to a ball game. I love them so much. They are so thoughtful to be so young. Jace will be 4 in august. How sweet it is to have a three year old to tell you they are glad that you are feeling better. He also told me he was glad i could walk again when i finally got out of the hospital, he then realized that i would be able to drive my car too, he is so funny. Watching them grow is one of my favorite things about this life.

I have not been to the cemetary since we buried our son, i am going to visit this week. Ive got a few things to take out there. I am going to put 2 angels and a wreath on his grave. I plan on going with my aunt this week to the funeral home bc we she is going to order a bench with Masons name on it for his grave so i can sit out there. She is thoughtful.

I really miss being pregnant. Despite the situation i was always happy, there was so much to look forward to. I miss feeling him move in my tummy.

1 comment:

  1. ((((HUGS)))) I love what you wrote at the top of your blog..."we did not lose him because we know where he is, one day we will make our way there" can I use your quote? It is beautiful

    ReplyDelete