Welcome to my blog

This is my journey



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Coming home

I was ready to leave the hospital but i wasnt ready to come home, to be here and not be pregnant. Since i spent the last 6 weeks on bedrest here it made it harder coming here. I cant really say that we lost Mason because i know where he his. I take comfort in knowing he is in heaven and will never know the pain and suffering of this world. God spared him and i am proud. Mason brought so many wonderful things to our lives. The one thing he brought out in almost everyone was their faith in God. I have never seen so many people display their love and faith in God than when he was here with us. He has brought Jaramie and i closer and closer to God, we pray together everyday now. I am proud also because he served as a witness of Gods love and presence. I am a mother to my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment