Welcome to my blog

This is my journey



Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Loss

My grandmother passed away today. I will miss her. We all will. Please say a prayer for my family. Its hard but lately i have been trying to learn about death so i wont be afraid of it. It was hard today telling my dad as he cried that everything will be ok, she has left the pain and suffering of this world. She will be in heaven where she will know the greatest love of all. This is a time now where we can celebrate and be thankful for all of the wonderful times we shared with her. It was a blessing to have her in our lives. We are here on this earth for a short time and our lives are filled with strife and struggles, this is all so we can turn to God. Also so we can display our faith in him for others. Love your family and cherish each moment that you have with them, family is a gift. I am thankful everyday for everyone that God has blessed me with in my life. We are doing well today, besides a little morning sickness the baby is moving around alot! Each day that i carry him is a gift and i am honored. God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment