Welcome to my blog

This is my journey



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My thoughts

The first time i got to walk in the hospital Jaramie and i walked down the hall and into a play room for children and it had a huge window over looking the cemetery. I broke down when we got in there. I hadnt walked since April, that with the cemetery was overwhelming. I also remember the first time i got to take a stand up shower without an IV. Now that i am home i can walk around and do a few things. I would of stayed on bedrest the rest of my life for my son. A small price to pay.

We are thankful to the nurse we had. She has been with us since my water first broke in April. The day i went into labor she was with us the whole day, she even stayed with me after her shift ended. She also prepared a little box for us, it had pictures of Masons tiny feet and she made foot prints of his tiny feet on cards for us. She also put in there the blanket he was wrapped in along with a few other special things. She also came to see me in the critical care unit. She is not only my nurse but a friend. Sent for us by God. He has blessed us with so many wonderful people in our lives during these times. We had many wonderful nurses. Thank you ladies, we are proud to of had you by our side during these times.

No comments:

Post a Comment