Welcome to my blog

This is my journey



Friday, June 25, 2010

Friends i havent met

I am a member of a couple of support groups of women who have or are going through Preterm Premature Rupture of Membranes. These women have been so supportive during these last few months. Now that I have had Mason they are really helpful. Emailing me and leaving messages of kind words and support. Of how their babies who didnt make were right there in heaven to greet Mason. I am thankful to each of them. I keep them all in my prayers, those whos babies didnt make it, those who are still fighting for theirs, and those whose babies have made it. Please include these mothers in your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Dear sister in Christ,
    I am one of the kanalen website moms and read your emails. The fact that you surrendered your child to God without anger or bitterness just touched me. I know that I had a dark journey myself struggling to let go of my daughter last October. I will be praying for you and your husband. Hope you're taking it easy physically also. Blessings, Patty (Josephine's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, I am a pPROM mom from Baby Center who too lost my son June 1. I just read your blog from top to bottom and I have to tell you that you are truly an amazing and strong mom!! All your words have truly touched my heart and makes grieving my son alittle more easier. It all makes sense. You are so strong!! Keep up the good faith!!

    Amber Peterson

    ReplyDelete