Welcome to my blog

This is my journey



Tuesday, June 29, 2010

End of June

Time has flown by. My day today didnt start out too good. I had a dream that i was at a college some where living in a dorm. When i woke up i thought im glad im passed those days. Then i felt empty bc i am supposed to be getting ready for a baby who would soon be my whole life, my reason to be here. But now i dont have that to look forward to. Lately i have been finding comfort in telling anyone i can about what has happened to us and telling them how we give God the glory. Its seems that people are more thankful for their families and such after they hear our story, this is comforting bc we know Masons experience wasnt without a purpose. I am a positive person and i love life, i am always looking at the bright side of things, trying to find the good. But this has been alot harder on me than i couldve imagined. Im going to blame hormones and take comfort in knowing that they will be settling as time goes by. So as of lately i have been staying home. Crying a bit more than id like to but i cant help it. Tomorrow we are leaving for the lake with my sister, her husband, and kiddos for the 4th. I havent got away to do anything yet. It will be good for me. On mon Jaramie and i are leaving for Florida. I have family in Tampa and we are going to stay with them for a week. I am excited about getting away. Then Aug 7-14 we are going to Cancun for my brothers wedding. We have alot coming up and i think it will help me out of this slump and to move on. I plan on going back to work at the end of aug or beginning of sept. I havent really been wanting to do anything. I havent even wanted to think of going back to work. But i need to. I will focus more on what my plans are when i get back from Florida. I am really excited about going to Florida.
When i was in the hospital one of the nuns came by and brought me this poem, i really like it. Thank you sister.
A PLACE FOR ME
There is a special place in life, that needs my humble skill, a certain job im meant to do, nobody else can fill. The hours are demanding, and the pay is not good, and yet i wouldnt change it for a moment, if i could. There is a special place in life, a goal i must attain, a dream that i must follow, for i wont be back again. There is a mark that i must leave, however small it be, a legacy of love for those who follow after me. There is a special place in life that only i may share, a little path that bears my name awaiting me somewhere. There is a hand that i must hold, a word that i must say, a smile that i must give, for there are tears to blot away. There is a special place in life that i was meant to fill. A sunny spot where flowers grow, upon a windy hill. Theres always tomorrow, and the best is yet to be, and somewhere in this world i know there is a place for me.
Grace E. Easley

No comments:

Post a Comment