Welcome to my blog

This is my journey



Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Its been a minute

Unfortunately when i got back from Florida i discovered my lap top has a virus. My bestie let me borrow hers, thanks Kierra!!!
Since returning from Florida i have really felt like my old self again. I now realize that i may have been a little depressed. I used to cry everyday, i dont as much now.
Jaramie and i renewed our vows while we were there and it was great. Much sweeter the second time. My family really went out of their way to make it a special day for us. I was really happy bc my cousin let me wear part of her wedding dress. Im sentimental like that. I had bought a dress to wear and my cousin had a 2 piece and we put the top piece over my dress and it looked great! My aunt let me wear a pair of my grandmas earrings, that really meant alot to me. We got married next to the Braden river and my cousins children were our ring bearer and flower girl. They were so cute and did such a great job! During the ceremony Jaramie and i both cried. Neither of us cried at our wedding 2 years ago. We have came through alot, together. I will be posting the pictures of it on facebook as soon as i get my computer fixed. My cousin took the pictures and she did a great job!

I started back to work today. Im only going to go back to work a couple of days a week for now. I started calling all of my clients yesterday and they all wanted to make appointments so i had to stop when i got to the B's in my address book bc i didnt want to over do it this week. Everyone has been really happy im back! I love all my clients so much, i feel as if they are family to me. I felt as if i had abandoned my children when i had to quit work. Dont get me wrong it was worth every second of it, i did the best i could for my son and i am proud.

Also, my pprom mom friend that we stopped to visit in Atlanta had her baby girl!!! She had no measurable fluid the last few times they checked her i believe and she is doing well!! Most of the mothers from the pprom support group i have been keeping up with have had their babies and they are doing so well! Please keep them in your prayers!!

I went to the dr and i dont have a UTI. He put me on 2 meds for the bladder spasms. So far nothing has changed so we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment