Welcome to my blog

This is my journey



Saturday, May 29, 2010

Another day!

We are having a good day! Although i leaked most of the night off and on. At this point our lil guy produces 2mL of pee (which is the amniotic fluid) an hour. So he produces 1.44oz a day. And it will increase as he grows! I was excited to read a story today where a mom that is a member of a pprom support group had good news! She pprom'd at 13wks4d, i pprom'd at 13wks2d, her little girl was born 3 days ago at 27wks 4days and is doing really well! The already have her off of the vent and on an oxygen mask! This is very comforting to hear and i keep all these ladies and their lil ones in my prayers. 39 days til they admit me to the hospital!!! I cant wait! That is when our boy can survive outside of my belly if need be. They will be constantly monitoring he and i for things like cord compression in case they need to get him out in a hurry. So today i started making a list of things we will need to be taking to the hospital bc week could be there for over 10 weeks. I have also realized that i will not be able to do any shopping or preparation here at home for the baby. So we will have to rely on my family for that. I am going to register a few days before i am admitted so when i do have a shower, which i probably wont get to attend, but that is ok, everybody will know what we need. It is weird bc right now all i have is 2 packs of diapers, a couple of onesies, and 1 baby blanket. Im not prepared and i dont have a way to on my own, ill have to totally rely on others to do that for me. God has blessed us with a wonderful family and i know they will take good care of us. They sure are doing a great job now by bring us meals, cleaning house, and "babysitting me". Thanks everyone! We love you all! Oh and i think we have a name picked out!!! I will let you all know in a day or two!! Thanks for your continued prayers!

1 comment:

  1. You'll have everything that baby needs when he gets here! Don't worry about not having it all together. You're providing for and taking care of the baby right now in ways that others can't. :-) Adawndria

    ReplyDelete