Welcome to my blog

This is my journey



Monday, July 12, 2010

A special stop

So when we decided that we were coming to Florida and i realized that we were going to be going through one of the cities that one of the mothers on the pprom support group lives in i sent her a message and asked if she wanted a visitor. She did! She has been in the hospital on bedrest since her water broke about 10 weeks ago i believe. I wanted to stop by and say hi, bring her some gifts and pray with her. I was so excited. I was alot more nervous than i had anticipated when it came to praying with her, almost a complete stranger. I think about Jesus and his time here on earth. I was proud she let me. We had a good visit and we got to meet her son, he is such a sweet boy. Made us laugh he was too cute. She is expecting a girl and things are going well. She is in a great hospital and from what little she told me i think she has a great doctor. He has had her in the hospital since her water broke. My family and i were in shock when they sent me home on strict bed rest when my water first broke. Turns out her dr kept her bc they had a woman whose water had broke and they sent her home on strict bed rest as well and she went in for weekly visits and ended up with a temp of 99.3 so they admitted her and 24 hours later she and the baby passed away from infection. That hit home with me. There is not alot of information out on cases like ours bc they have been so rare. I do hope that is going to change soon.

Amber is in good spirits and she is doing an excellent job mothering her little girl who is nestled in her belly. I pray that she keeps her cooking til 34 weeks at least. I am thankful i had the opportunity to visit her. I have such hope for her and the others mothers from the support group. I wish i could meet and pray with all of them.

Thank you Amber and i cant wait to see pictures of your little girl when she arrives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment