Welcome to my blog

This is my journey



Monday, July 5, 2010

Very thankful

I was reminded today of how thankful i am for my son. This morning Jaramie and i were dealing with life and he said we needed to pray about it. He prayed with me right then and there. We started praying together when we bacame pregnant with Mason. There is so much we are thankful for. I am so proud, good things are happening in my life.



We all will experience some kind of loss, pain, and what not. It is life, im just glad ive had the chance to experience so much love.



We are about to go and take a much needed trip to Florida where i have family. God has blessed us with lots of wonderful family. On the way down there i am excited bc i am going to stop and see a friend of mine, shes a pprom mom. I want to pray with her.



Thanks to each person who has prayed and been here for us:)

No comments:

Post a Comment