Welcome to my blog

This is my journey



Monday, July 5, 2010

Understanding

Its been 4 weeks now. I just got back from going to the lake with my sister and her husband. I was nervous about going because i havent been anywhere since April and i didnt know if i had the strength to go. We went and i did fine. I didnt do as much as everyone else bc i didnt have the energy. I really feel my age like i never have before. 28 is not that old but it is going to take me alot longer than i expected to be back to normal. Physically and emotionally. I am thankful for my sister for keeping me busy and my mind off of things. I am very disappointed in some of my family. I wasnt going to mention it. No one really knows but my mother has not checked on me once since ive had the baby. I have not seen or talked to her. I am really bothered by this. Here i have had difficulty in having children and someone who has 3 healthy children doesnt show any concern. I just want to shake her and ask what is wrong with her. She has been blessed and takes it all for granted. I am praying about it and i ask that you all keep her in your prayers as well. When i was in labor she tried to argue with me. During one of the most special days in my life. She disrespected my son, husband, and I. I told her it was not the time or the place. She didnt care, her husband told her to stop and she didnt. I finally asked her to leave and she wouldnt. Then i started crying, i told her, here i am laying with my child in my belly who has passed away and you want to start a argument. Finally she left. As she always does she tries to make everything about her. I have had enough, she cant hurt me anymore bc i wont let her. She has been through alot, i used to feel sorry for her. I dont anymore. I am praying that God gives me peace and forgiveness. Please keep us in your prayers. Ive prayed about her for years. A girl needs her mom, especially in a time like this. I wouldnt wish this upon anyone, and if it had to happen im glad it happened to me and no one else. Im sad for her, that she cant be with me during a time like this. I am thankful for everyone who has been here for us during this difficult time. I am ashamed and embarrassed that she has done this to us.

1 comment:

  1. I am incredibly sorry your mom has not been there for you at all. Although my mom changes the subject when I talk about Bailey, I know it's because she is hurting too. I just can't imagine.

    ReplyDelete