Welcome to my blog

This is my journey



Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Getting out

Today i would have been 24 wks pregnant. I would have been admitted to the hospital in Memphis because 24 weeks is when the medical community consider a child viable. Meaning that the baby can survive outside of the womb. God has given me peace. I am getting stronger emotionally and physically everyday. I am really beginning to feel more like myself again. I started driving again. I have only went a few places. I really prefer just to stay at home. I really dont want to get out much yet. I really need my hair cut but i still dont know if i can be around everybody without talking about everything and crying. That is why i am not in any hurry to get back to work. I have a very social job as a hairstylist. Meaning i will have to tell each and everyone of my clients about everything that has happened. So ill probably cry from time to time for awhile when i do go back to work. Before my water broke i worked at a big salon. Ive been thinking about finding another place to work, somewhere that is smaller bc i dont feel like being around alot of people. I would like a place where i can have a private spot. I do want to share my experience with each of my clients, as many people as i can. I can see Gods plan really working in my life. With my job i have the opportunity to speak one on one with many people. He has brought me through this so i can share my faith with others. A task i am proud to do. I have not only been given a second chance from survivng stage 4 cancer but a third in surviving this. God had a purpose for me and i intend to fill it the best i can. I have decided to return to work at the end of August. My brother is getting married in Mexico in Aug. and we are all going and spending a week there. Im returning to work after that.

On a lighter note i have discovered that i now have stretch marks!! Jaramie is calling me stretch, he better watch it lol. He's part of the reason i have them!

This weekend we went with my sister and her husband to the lake. I was nervous about going bc i wasnt for sure i was going to have enough energy to keep up with everyone. It was the first time i spent a whole day up and around. I did well. The second day i felt a little sore like i had been exercising the day before. We had a great time, i am glad they invited us. We love spending time with our niece and nephew. Jaramie got to fish alot and we ate some great food, my brother in law is an excellent cook. It was nice to get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment