Welcome to my blog

This is my journey



Saturday, July 17, 2010

When i get home

We have been here in Florida for a week now, we are going home on mon. We have had such a great time, our family here is so great! Makes it hard to leave. Ill be looking forward to getting home bc im ready to see my family. Please keep my cousin Wesley in your prayers bc he is taking care of my grandpa and sometimes its hard on him. I am thankful for him, hes done a great job staying with him, i know its hard. When i get home i have to go back to the dr bc i am having trouble urinating. I called the my dr and spoke to his nurse and i describe my symptoms and she seems to think i am still having bladder spasms. I research it and it can be caused from surgeries. Nerves may have been cut that is causing my bladder to spasm and it is causing me some pain in my abdomen. So they want me to come in when i get back in town. They will do a urinalysis first to rule out anything anatomical(UTI, bladder infection, etc..). Hopefully it will not be anything that involves any type of surgery. It really bothers me every time i urinate, pretty painful. My bladder just goes into spasms. Good news for us today...i started my period. The dr told me he didnt have any idea when i would. This is a great sign and means i am ovulating and things are working right since my uterus has been through so much. After i have 2 periods the dr wants me to come in and do a dye test to make sure there are no blockages in my tubes. Since i had to quit work when my water broke and i was on bed rest i was on state medicaid insurance. Well now they have started denying alot of my medical bills. I am faced with some hefty bills coming i know. I am not quite sure what to do. I know that drs are only human and make mistakes but medicaid will only cover my first surgery. Not the second emergency surgery and 2 additional weeks in the hosp as well as post op visits and tests. It has been suggested to me that i need to talk to a lawyer. Even a nurse one night told me that she thought the hospital should have to take care of all of my bills for me. I have no hard feeling in what happened but i cannot afford the medical bills i know are coming. Especially when there was a serious mistake made. I may ask the dr if he could help or there is anything we could do before i speak with a lawyer.

Tomorrow is our last full day here and Jaramie and i are renewing our vows on the beach tomorrow at sunset!! My family here has really went out of there way to make it a special occasion!! It is going to be so much fun and so very special, i think we may renew them every year!! I want to thank Henry and Martha for everything!! And thanks to brother Wayne for officiating our ceremony! Ill blog the details soon!

I also wanted to say Congrats to all of the mothers from the Pprom support group who have had their babies!! Please keep them in your prayers. I am so happy for them, i know the road they have traveled and i am praying for them. Also, please pray for the Pprom mothers who are still carrying their babies, they are staying so strong, its so hard. I hope no one ever has to go through an experience like this. Keep baking mamas!!! Also, i have joined support groups for parents who have suffered loss. Please say a prayer for these parents who have lost a child. As i read i have realized how some of these mothers are having such a hard time, its heart breaking. I pray that they find find peace and heal. I feel as if i am dealing with our loss really well, there are still times that are difficult, i never know when it will hit or what can trigger it. I feel at peace, our son is with the lord and i am proud. We will be together some day, that thought makes me smile. So i cherish the time i have here with my family, im afraid time will pass alot faster than we want. Hard to decide whether to pray for time to slow so i can be here or for it to pass fast so i can see my sons. So ill just pray that Gods will be done and he uses me how he needs to.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by our blog and commenting! And thanks for sharing your blog and your story with us! How did renewing your vows go? I'm adding your blog to my list of reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen - I check you blog all the time and I have to say your words and strenght are so inspiring.

    renewing your vows every year sounds wonderful cant wait to read how it went.

    Take care!
    Sara (pprom buddy)

    ReplyDelete