Welcome to my blog

This is my journey



Monday, May 24, 2010

An answered prayer

We went to Lebonheur today to see my perinatologist Dr. Giancarlo Mari. When we checked in they took us back for our ultrasound. We have not had an ultrasound in about 3 1/2 weeks. At that time the amniotic fluid index was .5cm the normal is 14-20cm. So all of my fluid had leaked out. I was prepared today to go in and hear results that were negative, bc statistically and scientifically the chances were small of the sac sealing and fluid reaccumulating. When the tech started the ultrasound she stopped right away and grabbed my chart. She said, "last time there was no fluid right?" I said yes. I asked, why is there fluid? She said "yes, all around the baby." I said thank you God and tears were rolling down my face as Jaramie and i grabbed hands and smiled tearfully at each other!!!! The sac has healed and the fluid has reaccululated to the normal level! Dr. Mari said that the leak in my sac must have been high in the sac. This is truly a miracle from God. Throughout this i have known that God has been with us and that everything was going to be ok. I am still in shock though, this truly is a miracle!!!! God is so great! A good friend of mine sent me a msg and she couldnt of put it any better; proving that drs know statistics but faith, love, and hope conquer all! Thanks Amber:)

IT'S A BOY!!!!!


We really appreciate everyones prayers, love, and support! We couldnt of done it with out you all, God heard our prayers!

I am going to celebrate more with my family and i will post again later telling you all what our plan of care is and the rest of the ultrasound results are a little bit later, thanks again!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Im so happy for you! Thats Great!! :)

    ReplyDelete