Welcome to my blog

This is my journey



Monday, May 17, 2010

I want to share some verses that mean alot to me:

"Thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for i am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works, and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when i as made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest part of the earth. Thine eyes did see my sustance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there were none of them. Psalm 139:13-16

1PE 1:8 Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorius joy.

9:22 Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you."And the woman was healed from that moment.

14:1 Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.

9:10 Those who know your name will trust in you, for you LORD, have never forsaken those who love you.

112:7 He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD.

"If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountian, "Move from here to there," and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." -Matthew 17:20

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment