Welcome to my blog

This is my journey



Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Stefanie!

Today is my younger sister Stefanie's birthday. Stefanie is my best friend and i am so thankful i have her in my life. Stefanie was born years ago back around the time Kennedy was shot, just kidding! She was born in Dallas Tx in 1983 on a stormy day. I was only 17 mos at the time. My mom told me that when they brought her home from the hospital we were eating fried chicken for supper, Stefanie was laying in her bassinet and she started crying. My mom went into the kitchen to get her a bottle, i was eating a chicken leg and i thought she would like a bite of my chicken. So when mom came back in the room i was reaching over the bassinet and i had the chicken leg poking in her cheek trying to feed her! We have always taken care of each other. Stefanie has really stepped up to help me during this time. Despite her husband, 2 children, church activities, college classes, and studying for an entrance exam she find time to come over and help do everything. So we want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! To a devoted and loving, sister, wife, mom, daughter and best friend! I love you Stefanie!! LCS forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment