Welcome to my blog

This is my journey



Monday, May 17, 2010

My airplane ride!

Going from working 6 days a week to bed rest hasnt been that bad so far, ask me again in 4 weeks. So ive dealt with staying in one place all the time pretty well. I have lots of love and support from my family, friends, and clients and that really helps. So my dad is an ag-pilot. He lives about an hour or so away so i only see him about once a week. He comes for long visits which i really enjoy, brings us food, and mows the yard for us. Thanks dad!!!
One day he called me and said that he was about to fly to Kentucky and he was going to fly over our house, he said we'd know when he was here. So about an hour later i was talking to my mother in law when all of a sudden, out of the window that is directly in front of me i saw his plane flying straight toward us. I pointed it out to Gail, he buzzed us, then he flew right behind the house really fast and all i could see was a yellow streak. Then he buzzed the front of the house where Jaramie and his brother were, Gail stepped outside at that point and waved at him, he waved back. I cried like a baby, it made my day. I was proud he did that for me to brighten my day. I love you dad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment