Welcome to my blog

This is my journey



Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday, May 17th!!

Another day!!!! The baby's heart beat this morning is 155! We pray everyday thanking God that we have another day with our baby. So far we have been sleeping in our living room since i got out of the hospital bc we have brand new furniture and tv. We picked out a new sectional that is huge and comfy so that is where we sleep so i can stay in one spot. Well now that has changed bc last thurs night i was bitten by a brown recluse!!! I am terrified by spiders anyway! It bit me on the back of the knee on my left leg. I havent cried since i was in the hospital, but when i got bit i was afraid it would affect the baby and it kind of sent my over the edge. This is a stressful time for me and i burst into tears. I couldnt even talk to the dr so i had Jaramie do it bc i was trying to stay calm and i knew it would make me cry. Thankfully the dr said it would not affect the baby. I called my mother in law and she said a prayer with me and that made me feel better as well. Jaramie has been so awesome and he has barely left my side. I am so proud of him. He's a great daddy already! This whole situation is really a blessing in disguise bc the dr has prescribed me steroids and antibiotics!!! The antibiotics will also help keep me from developing an infection and the steroids will help with the baby's lung development!!!! God sure does have a funny sense of humor, bc he knows how terrified of spiders i am!!!!! Thank you God for this spider bite!!! So terminix is coming to spray tomorrow, ill probably go spend the night with my mom, i have to go to the ob for my appt anyway so we will stay with her since we will be in town. Other that that my day has been the usual, i am eating alot lol and drinking tons of fluids and right now i can feel the baby moving around:)

No comments:

Post a Comment